Friday 30 March 2007

davemacleod.com - new shop stuff

I've just added three new products to my shop on davemacleod.com. Hot Aches have made some 'E11' T-shirts from organic cotton. The artwork above is on the back of the Tees (click for a bigger view) and has a smattering of quotes from the film (note to self: watch what you say when a video camera is pointing at you!). The falling image comes from the screen grab below of the last big whipper before I hit that final hold. The Tees are £20 and come in 4 sizes with classic and female versions. Click here if you want to go to the shop and get one.



Next up is the rather eagerly awaited (for those who knew it was coming) film about climbing in Glen Nevis. Polldubh comes from Lochaber based Heather Hat Productions and I reckon its a lovely piece of film. But then I would say that because the glen is one of my favourite places on the earth and somewhere I'd kill to live near (more on that later). I'm in the film doing my own route Misadventure (E8) and some bouldering up to V10. There's plenty more trad, bouldering and insight into what makes the Glen's climbers tick. More details about the film on the shop page. It's £13.99 and available now.


Finally I've got some stock of James Sutton's nicely produced fold out topo for bouldering on Skye including Coires Lagan and Ghrunnda. There are 150 described photos, 40 diagrams and GPS accurate maps to find what are among the most loveliest lumps of stone to be found in Scotland. The topos are £3.95. We've all heard a lot about bouldering in the Cuillin, but few have actually been and worn their skin off there. Now there's no excuses left, no really.... ...alright there are a couple of midges kickin aboot, but just speak to the nice Avon lady and get some Skin So Soft.


Finally, given all the recent activity at Dumbarton Rock with two new V12s in a week, I thought I better update my graded list and added a couple of links to some photos of the new probs.

Sanction, Font 8b (Photo: Claire MacLeod)

No comments:

Post a Comment