Saturday 12 May 2012

Lecture tour of southern UK


In the last part of May I’m doing a little tour around England and Wales, speaking at various places I’ve never lectured at before. The tour was organised by Cotswold Outdoor and the talks will be at their stores. While showing you pictures and videos from various climbing adventures from recent years I’ll discuss thoughts about everything from risk in the mountains to why hard projects are important and how I was lucky to make some great decisions to prepare me for doing hard climbs.
The dates are:
Reading - May 22nd
Southampton May 23rd
Cardiff May 24th
Chester May 28th
Plymouth May 29th
Bournemouth May 30th
London Islington May 31st
Since the talks are in the Cotswold stores it might be a plan to ring and get a ticket, although tickets will be available on the door too. You can find out how to get tickets from this page on the Cotswold site.
See you there, looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment