Monday 29 March 2010

Finding focus for the Spring

It’s taking some time to find my feet and point myself in the right direction for spring activities. The constant activity as usual is trying to simplify and edit the list of things to do before it induces paralysis once again.
Looking forward to a spring of uninterrupted climbing, writing and doing some work on my house.
Today the sun is out, so after I have the new stuff uploaded to the shop. I’ll officially start the outdoor rock climbing season with a trip to the Arisaig cave. Tomorrow, it’ll cease again with the arrival once again of the blizzards…
[Update - Good links on a long (30 move) project in the cave, maybe Font 8a+. Watched the cold front and snow gradually envelop the mountains of Ardnamurchan as the afternoon wore on. Seems Scotland is in for a pounding of snow over the next 48 hours. Cool!]
Tom has posted up an interview with me about climbing Anubis on Scottishclimbs.com here. Thanks to Blair and Tony for the questions.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for answering the Q's for the SC interview. Good luck project hunting this summer.
    Tony

    ReplyDelete