Wednesday 24 August 2011

Norway feeling Scottish for a day.


One rainy day and autumn doesn’t feel too far away in Kaldfjord









Yesterday was dreich here, and only one (wet) problem got climbed in great style campusing up wet slopers, muddy boots dangling behind. Great boulder though! To be honest, an enforced rest is exactly what I needed. Skin was seriously lacking on my fingertips and I’m sure I’ll be on good form for a nice route after some muscle rest time too. Today more boulder hopping and exploring while the crags slowly dry out.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! looks like a good time, except for the weather of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible looking boulders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for my intromision.
    Beautiful boulders ...!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete