Friday 13 October 2006

Cubby Images review E11

The raw footage of E11 - thats a lot of hours behind the camera! (Hot Aches Images)


Jo has written a review of the E11 film on Cubby Images site along with an interview with Dave and Diff from Hotaches about the film. You can see it here. Glad the film made an impression on you Jo! Jo finished off her review by saying "I wonder if there will be a sequel?". Oh my god what a thought. I think I know what the sequel would be though...

Its just about a week now until the film comes out. Thanks to everyone who's already pre-ordered it from me. If you want to order it I hope you will from my shop! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the Edinburgh Mountain Film Festival next weekend. At my last count there were a couple of spaces left on our coaching sessions on Sat and Sun and I see this morning that there are still some tickets for the showing of E11 and Tim Emmett's lecture on the Saturday night.

4 comments:

  1. Does anyone leave any real comments on here or is it just all spam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent had time lately to clean up the spam comments. Sorry. Why don't you leave a real comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a busy man Dave, really like the site(s), looking forward to seeing the DVD, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should get more educated before I decide if I would like to do this. Basically if you could give me a brief overview of currencty trading. Also, how much would I need to have in my forex account to actually make it worth the time and effort of trading and to be able to make any money? I'm a college student so a couple hundred bucks is probably all I could put in adn that's even stretching it a little.
    [url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.oyuncudiyari.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8076]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete